Is this as inappropriate as the somewhat revealing pics that I posted of my husband the morning our cat came back? Just so you all know...he had on shorts but was just drying off our poor wet kitty cat o.k.!! (notice....pics have been removed honey!) Side note: TDS Employees Get Back to Work!! Ha!
No but really I had to post this one! No we do not water the lawn this way. Cohen just happened to loose his swim diaper and decided to help us out...too Cute!

4 comments:
Cohen has a fat belly! Too cute!
Love you Cohen..MoMo
Oh My Gosh! He is so cute. I could just pinch his little bum!
This is the first time I've ever looked at your blog!! I don't know what you're talking about...
HA! Those are hysterical. Oh, all the pictures we can show their girl friends one day, huh? :)
And I was totally going to comment on the nudey pics of Jay with the cat, but didn't want to embarrass him. That's funny that you took them down, it sounds like he got lots of attention from them!
Post a Comment