Sunday, April 20, 2008

I just noticed I was tagged......So here are 7 random things about me

1. I love mornings! Only mornings when I don't HAVE TO be somewhere though otherwise I get all frazzled trying get the kids and I out the door (or just myself when I am off to work) There is nothing like the peaceful quiet time when I get to drink my coffee while the babies are sleeping!


2. I have advertised this a few too many times I am sure but I can put both of my legs behind my head. Just an old party trick!

3 .I once broke my butt.......no really! I broke it because I did the splits WAY TOO aggressively at the end of a cheer. A two inch piece of the ischium bone was just floating around until it healed itself. The basketball team sent me flowers because I obviously had a lot of Team Spirit!

4 .I don't like fish or any seafood. I wish I did because I know it is good for me but the smell and even the look of most of it is soo not appealing to me.

5 .I use to drink Big Red like there was no tomorrow when I was little....I mean very little. My family actually put it in a bottle for me....hmmm no wonder I have 2 crowns, a root canal, and who knows how many fillings. Good thing I am in the dental field.

6 .I was on the golf team in high school. I was actually kind of tricked into it...long story.

7. I was kicked off of the golf team....even longer story! Had nothing to do with my inability to play a decent game. I got excited if I broke 100.

I tag Beth F., Christy T., Myra, Sara H., Briana

3 comments:

LJ said...

I have no words on the "broken" ... well, I'm just glad you healed! You are so interesting... I have a feeling you could post 7 random things more often and always be exciting!

Whitney said...

You broke your butt??? Girl, this post made me laugh out loud! Not just the butt one, but the fact that you can put your legs behind your head & was kicked off of the golf team!

I hate seafood too- and people think it is so weird! Glad to have found someone else!

hejlyeah said...

That one made me laugh! poor broken butt. I was tagged by Andrea, so feel free to read that post! Thanks for the tag!