Jay and I have come to yearn for weekends when we can just do whatever comes to mind. Well this saturday we slept in...until 7:15 (woo hoo) and then wondered hmmm..what shall we do today? Jay had to stick around the house because a guy was coming to buy the camper shell that we used to haul Chacho around in. So if I wanted to get out of the house it was up to me. I heard a rumor that Clifford the Big Red Dog was at story time today (actually I read it on the Barnes and Noble website) so I thought that would be a great little way for Cohen and I to spend some time together if Jay was up for staying with Emery. Thankfully he was....he always is. So Cohen and I went to story time and he had absolutely no idea there was someone reading to him!! I heard a couple of nice stories about Clifford. And then...Clifford arrived! Unfortunately Cohen is not a fan of him in person. He grabbed onto me tightly like he did when we approached Santa this year at the mall. His eyes welled up with tears and he thought about crying but we somehow avoided it!! Needless to say we have no pictures of Cohen with Clifford. You will have to just trust me!
1 comment:
I love the picture of Cohen kissing Emery - she looks like her face is all scrunched up like - "get away from me, why are you kissing me?"
Sounds like a fun weekend, I'm glad you got to "sleep in". :)
Post a Comment