Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cohen's 1 yr old shots

Yes, my baby boy is almost 16 months old now but I just love these shots of him so I thought I would share! It is just all going by soo fast because it seems like we just took these yesterday.




5 comments:

Whitney said...

Okay, I'd actually quit checking your blog b/c you never post! I'm so glad you did! The pictures are great!!!! Cohen is a cutie and getting so big! Hope you post more soon as I'm looking forward to getting caught up on what's going on in your life!

Whitney said...

You're pregnant? Didn't realize that either!! Congrats!

CM said...

He's a cutie, I love these pictures!

Beth Hames said...

These pictures are great!! He's so photogenic. Luke will never smile like that for the camera. I'm glad your back on the blog...

Kim said...

Great pictures. Cohen is so cute!!!Where did you take them?